GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) & PECR (Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation)
Apton Partitioning specialises in the design and manufacture of wall to wall interior solutions for both commercial and public spaces.
Who we are:
Full name of legal entity: Apton Partitioning
Website address is: https://apton-partitioning.com.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: WV14 8XR – United Kingdom
Telephone number: +44 (0)1902 385250
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Who we share your data with:
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We hold only the data we require to contact our clients, potential clients or suppliers: name, company name & address, company email, main company telephone number and work mobile.
Contact data is stored on our business systems which are not connected to the internet, in email address books and on a secure server for email marketing purposes with Campaign Monitor.
We are committed to complying with the current data protection laws including GDPR & PECR, only processing that data for the purposes made clear below:
- We will NEVER share with or sell your data to any 3rd
- We will do our best to ensure your personal information is accurate and kept up-to-date. Please do contact us if you want to update your details.
- We will never disclose your details unless required to do so legitimately by law. For example, a request from the ICO.
- We will not send you marketing messages via cold calls, automated calls, texts or fax.
- We will contact you regarding current or potential projects as necessitated by the project.
- Under PECR we might contact you by HTML email with news and updates, which we have identified as the most unobtrusive way to contact you. We will never contact you with marketing communications more than once a calendar month and only if:
- we have a pre-existing professional, or personal, relationship with you.
- we have a financial or contractual agreement with you.
- that we believe the information is of genuine and legitimate interest.
- we believe that the information is useful or relevant to your job role.
If you do not find our marketing communications of use, or interest, you can easily choose to unsubscribe from our HTML emails at any time. We will NEVER contact you again using this method and will delete your data from our active email marketing lists. The ‘Unsubscribe’ link can be found in the footer area of our marketing emails.